Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello, Sun.

The sunshine has decided to grace us in the Pacific Northwest with its presence this weekend, and I could not be more excited about it! It's still a bit chilly, but it wasn't too cold for us to venture to the Pike Place Market today for some Christmas shopping and to take photos. I realize that the market is one of those famous things people always hear about and know about Seattle, and I haven't ever put any pictures up of it! I documented our trip today for your viewing pleasure...


What a beautiful (rare) clear day!

LION DOG! The small white dog just makes this picture... he is terrified.

Seriously?? Poor pup. This woman had 2 more dressed just like it.

Christmastime at Pike Place, which was surprisingly not too miserably crowded with tourists.

I know him!

Love this picture.

Ahhhhhh! Look at the monk fish! Doesn't it just make you sad for him? I don't even think he looks that appetizing. That salmon however... Mmmmmmm....

Crabs. Lots of crabs.

The flower people have switched to dried flowers, and they are beautiful!

Mountains, mountains everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment