Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

6 Days to 3 Years


It's been a while since I've contributed to this endeavor, so I'm going to throw in my two cents here once again. Most importantly, I have some pictures to share with the world from all sorts of hiding places they've been (my camera's memory card.)


Like this gem from today's Farmer's Market. Tons of people came out to enjoy the shops and music today in the relative warmth and sun.
We took our time listening to some of the performers do their thing; and of course pet a few dogs. We got a discount on the ice cream we always buy, I'm guessing since we are such consistent and loyal customers. But it could well've been just because the people who sell it are just that nice and friendly.

This picture is from Christmas back at the Swift house in Germantown. The traditional 'Jesus birthday cake' took an urban turn this year, since we ran out of candy 'S's to use.

I think I have one more picture to post up here. But first I will say that all my b-ball teams in the tourney are getting robbed. Just had to rant for a second there, justified or not.
Also, if you haven't watched the show Modern Family yet; you definitely should. Especially if you want a sneak preview of how Katie and I interact (Claire and Phil) and what our life will probably be like in the future. Hilarity ensues.
this picture is of the ever-lovely Katie in a swing at the Memphis Botanical Garden. I think it is supposed to be a cocoon.

Well that's all I really have to share with you folks today.
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment