Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our new pets...

Ok, ok we don't have new pets. I lied. That would be irresponsible. But, we do have seals (or sea lions??) that we visit a few times a week. How awesome is it that we can walk down the street and see these little guys out in the wild? We've had some great weather this weekend, so I brought along my camera and snapped some pics of these cuties...



Oh, and I forgot to mention... It was a pretty hoppin' day at the Locks on Saturday, which is where our aquatic friends live. We saw a wedding, and the Boeing Employees Concert band, and a solar storm. That's right, a guy with his giant telescope was out offering a free look at the sun, which was experiencing a solar storm. It was pretty cool, I will admit. And today my friend Cindy from school came into town with her husband after their Alaskan cruise that docked in Seattle. It's always great to see a familiar face! And after a whole year since we'd seen each other, it was wonderful to catch up. All in all, a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment