Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Payin' my dues

I'm sorry, dear reader, for complaining. But seriously, I'm going to be happy when life finally reaches a balance... it will do that, right?? A mere few months ago I was complaining about having too few jobs and not being busy and now I have too many jobs and am too busy! Oh, life. I just hope this wedding plans itself, because at my current pace, our wedding is going to happen 5 years from now...

In happier news... this evening was beautiful. Summer is showing itself to us every once in awhile these days, though not as often as I had hoped. (It still rains an awful lot and is pretty chilly-- this morning even required the heater being turned on!) I just ate a whole huge bowl of peaches, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries with greek yogurt, and it was delicious. I finally finished a couple of paintings that had been sitting in progress on our floor for weeks. I have made some friends at work and have a potential job prospect. And I made it to level 3 of my most recent work out. Life can still be good even when it's crazy. Fingers crossed that one of these days it'll settle down and can be enjoyed without constant worry about money, time to do errands, wedding planning, and a myriad of other things that my mind is constantly swimming with.

And I now have the hiccups for the 3rd time today. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment