Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Okay...

... For you to be jealous... Today the weather cleared up just long enough to enjoy the outdoors. We went and explored Discovery Park, which is a beautiful and natural 350 acre park right in the city. We hiked through the rain forest to get to the beach. Please excuse the huge pictures, but I was so excited about them and our day that I just felt like they deserved to be super-sized.











Look close at the picture above, and you'll see Mt. Rainier looming in the background. It always seems to just pop out of the sky like that.

And because I know you miss seeing our lovely faces...




Hope your day was as great as ours! :)

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous..as well as your smiling mugs...
    We've been having some great days too! I've had some teacher snow days the past few days..so we've been cooking, and lounging, and seeing movies..playing in the snow..eating...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Katie these pictures are amazing!!! I am so jealous, but as you said that is okay and natural :-) It looks like Alaska out there with the mountains in the background like that. I am excited to see it when I come visit ;-)

    ReplyDelete