Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My mind is telling me, 'No'...

Dear friends, if you know me, then you know that I am an incorrigible chocolate addict. Most specifically, the chocolate chip cookies that Katie has perfected over the last 2 years. And I just ate some a few moments ago, that made me feel the need to share that with you. And also the fact that Katie will no longer be making them, as we* have decided to try to continue improving the health balance of what we consume. And apparently, entire batches of cookies in a day has no place in 'healthy consumption.' Vegetables are gross; yea, I said it. It's just too obvious to not. Now don't go throwing out carrots, celery, lettuce, or even broccoli as tasty vegetables, because we all know those aren't the really healthy ones. The worst offenders are the beans, and peas, and greens; all of which have remarkable vitamin contents, when raw. But to make them the least bit appetizing, they are generally cooked or steamed in a way which degrades active, complex compounds like the enzymes and vitamins they are valued for.

But really I don't even want to talk about those abominations, I'm really just here to tell you that we took our engagement photos this weekend, and we will have them in about 2 weeks to share with the world. But if Katie wants to, she can post 4 'teaser' photos the photographer sent to us already. So, if you want those to be posted, you will just have to nag her to do it.

Well I think I should probably get back to planning some more experiments and compiling information. bye bye.




*She insisted, I consented. And concurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment