Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Big week

Not only did we get engaged, but we experienced our first snow in the Pacific Northwest! Being in Seattle in the snow isn't all that different from being at Elon or in Memphis when it snows... the city is relatively unprepared because it really doesn't snow that much here. People don't know what to do. Crazy driving ensues. And school gets shut down with a few measly inches. Just the way I like it...


Farmer's market on Sunday, where we saw the first flurries...

And this adorable dog...

AND I bought sweet potatoes... successful day.

Monday afternoon... Brian goes zen despite the cold and wind...

And manages to look dashing at the same time.

And I react to snow (which I don't like) in the same fashion I react to tickling (which I don't like): giggly hysteria.

Did I mention we're engaged??

No comments:

Post a Comment