Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Flying with Nighthawk

I fly super under the radar. Just throwing that out there.

Also, I joined a church choir the other night.
It's fantastic. Or should I say 'Fabulous!'
cuz the guy next to me reapplied his foundation
at least twice during the rehearsal. I kid you not.
He told me he just has to keep up his shine, and i told
him I totally understood, cuz what can you do but stay fresh?
Also, I hadn't done any serious singing since high school
and i almost lost my voice but it was great. so refreshing.

Katie and I ate cupcakes the other day.

I just ate so many cookies and drank several glasses of coke.
So I am totally strung up for the evening. But had a delightful
evening with some friendsies.

1 comment:

  1. church choir brings back memories...
    also i lke the title

    ReplyDelete