Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Surprise!

I hadn't blogged in awhile because nothing exciting had really happened... Thank goodness last night Brian gave me something great to blog about! A diamond ring!!! :)

I know you're probably curious about the story... I went to the gym yesterday afternoon and came back to the apartment (just picture me, sweaty, gross, disgusting, smelly, you get it), and found it empty. Brian had left me a note that said he had to go out to pick something up, but while he was gone, he had a scavenger hunt for me to do! I knew he had a "secret" date planned for tonight, so part of me thought it might just be that, and part of me was freaking out thinking "Is this what I think it is?!" So, completely flustered (and still sweaty, mind you), I went on the scavenger hunt in our apartment. It was adorable, and included a nice little picture video to Aladdin's "A Whole New World." The last clue led me out onto our balcony (the blinds had been shut), and I peeked out to see Brian sitting there at our little table. At this point, I knew. Ahhhhhh... SO I went outside, in the cold, and he proposed. It was lovely and tearful and fantastic, as it should be. So all in all, a good night! I got the most beautiful and perfect diamond ring, and I get to spend forever with my very best friend. I'm so psyched and am feeling quite blessed.

And because I know you're curious, we have no clue about the wedding. As in, no idea of a time frame, location, or even region of the country it will be in. We're going to take some time to enjoy being engaged! And we'll keep you posted of course!













Yay :)

3 comments:

  1. K-Strick, I am so excited for you! Enjoy the engagement and just being with your best friend! I love you tons!
    Cindy Blanchard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How wonderful for you. The ring is beautiful and we wish you both much happiness.

    Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete