Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

4 states, 500 miles, and 8 hours later

Hey hey hey.

Here we are in Kansas City, Kansas, at the house of the newly-wedded Schaeffers. Today we left Memphis, drove through super exciting (!) Arkansas and Southern Missouri. We stopped in Columbia to see Ced, a friend of Brian's from school. We drove by Brian's old house-- I think it was strange for him to be there again and not actually live there. And now we are in KC where we had dinner with some other Missouri friends. It was a good day. We learned some exciting fun facts thanks to Brain Quest states version, and Brian attempted to heat chicken on my dash. He failed.

Tomorrow: Kansas. Oh, Kansas. I hear there is lots of flat land. Lots of corn. And the occasional wind farm. Woot.

PS- If you ever read this and are confused by the things Brian writes (like how we're headed to San Diego), you might just want to pay attention to my posts ;)


This didn't work, Brian ate cold chicken.
Ced!
Mmmmmm Sonic.

Como esta, ese! We just rolled into KC this evening; had a lovely dinner at the Garden of Olives with our friends Luke/Amy and Shifr/Morgan. I got free fried zucchini! And I ate some of it! Earlier we caught slushies with Chocolate Thunder at the sonic in CoMo. Man driving took forever. And we got waaaaay too much of it still to go. But that's cool. I almost puked after eating some peanuts in the car; it cause a minor freakout considering I was driving. I think it's about time for HonBon though, so I gotsta take off now. Peace.

1 comment: