Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I date Cruiser.

Hola.
So yesterday Brian told ya'll about the Temple Square and getting called Tom Cruise and whatnot... What he forgot to mention was that we spent the morning at the Farmer's Market! While it was not quite as memorable as our experiences at Temple Square, it was super cool. If you know me, you know I love fruit. So I was pretty much in heaven. We got the best blackberries ever, and I ate the most heavenly fruit pie-- they made it custom, and I got the mix fruit. It had peaches, rasberries, blackberries, and mariamberries (sp?), with really good crust and amazing whipped cream. Seriously. I could have died happy, and I have been daydreaming about another one ever since. And guess what, people?? Brian ate the fruit pie, too! While I love fruit, he is not such a fan, so this was an impressive feat. We also saw every kind of dog imaginable (but no more timberwolves). There were tiny purse dogs (puke) and giant miniature-horse-sized dogs. There was even one that looked like a lion. And I have decided that I want a standard poodle or a labradoodle or something that has a poodle mix. I like dogs, but can't handle the shedding, and I figure a poodle is the way to go. But years from now of course. Though, in my life of unemployment, I would have time to take care of one! ;)
Anyway, this morning we walked across the park and had a lovely breakfast with some of Alex and Keriann's friends, who were pretty cool. Now we're just chillin and will probably go hike later. The weather is pretty sunny and nice, but windy. I love fall.

PS- I put more pictures up on the Photos page. There is the slideshow we had before, a slideshow of Arches, and a slideshow of our time in Salt Lake. If it's annoying and sends you to our picassa site, just look at the pics on there. It gave me tons of grief, and I don't feel like messing with it anymore. Enjoy!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. Sounds like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should get a labordoodle! they are the best :) love and miss you!

    kim

    ReplyDelete