Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh boy Oh boy

Lots and lots has been happening! Ok, nothing like super duper exciting, but it's been a good few days since we posted last. Well, I guess getting a couch was super duper exciting, actually. We really needed that. So, yes, good news, we have furniture now! We could still use a couple more things, but we have all the essentials, and life is quite comfortable now that we have someplace to sit our rears besides the floor. Which is concrete. So big improvement! We also have had our first go at the neighborhood weekly farmer's market, where we can buy our weekly groceries, I think. You can find everything there: milk, eggs, chickens, salmon, veggies galore, berries, ice cream, flowers... Happiness. It was wonderful. And it runs all year, and is literally 3 blocks from our house. So bingo bango, that's exciting. And we saw every kind of dog imaginable, which was fun, too. We even met a "golden doodle" who was awesome, and we want one. But don't worry, parents, won't be getting one any time soon. Sadly.
Today we made the trek over to the University so Brian could get his "Husky card." Let's all note the glory in the fact that Brian continually made fun of the fact that I had a "Phoenix card" at Elon and they couldn't just call it a student I.D. Ha. He had it coming. Sidenote, UW is a pretty big school, and I realize what a tiny school I went to! Oh my. Elon was small. It was wonderful, though. I just feel like I missed out on the big university feel. Anyway, UW was very nice. We liked it a lot.
Anyway, here's what many of you have been on me about: apartment photos. Just go to this link. Enjoy.


New House

3 comments:

  1. Golden doodles are the best!! I recommended them to Brian he just probably wasn't listening! And at utc it's a mocs card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw a golden doodle for the first time recently! They are crazy!! Your apartment looks awesome and I love the opposing desks in the living room. I hope you are doing well and I love reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should definitely get the timberwolf over the golden doodle

    ReplyDelete