Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TA DA!

Yesterday we went to the Ballard Locks in search for some sea lions and seals (we heard they hang out there)... but to no avail. We saw none. But we did see some salmon jumping the fish ladders. And we also watched some pretty cool boats go through. 'Twas a beautiful day...

Then something SUPER exciting happened! We got back and checked the mail and I had supplies for my first project! Hooray! So check it out...
We bought 4 of these pretty nasty chairs at a garage sale... Kind of gross, but they have potential. 4 chairs for $10. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Then I got this fabric... See my vision?

I know you're dying of suspense, so I'll get to it... I recovered the chairs, threw together some pillows, and voila! Lovely new cheery chairs to brighten up our space during the dreary Northwest winter. I'm so excited.

Pretty sweet, eh? This place is coming together. And I'm much happier now that I have created something. Hope ya'll are having a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment