Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time out.

Hey, guys. Guess what?? Now we have 2 pieces of furniture! A bed and a tv stand! Hoorah! Today was a day filled with big trips to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. And big thanks to everyone who gave us gift cards for graduation-- we bought $500 worth of stuff for $150! Thanks, all!

Anyway, let's get down to the reason for this post... I want to take a time out in the "we're moving listen to all our changes and goings-on" to get a little real. Today was the first day I really wished I was home. Why would you want to be in the gross sweaty South instead of lovely, cool, Seattle? One of my very best friends is having open heart surgery tomorrow. And I can't be there. My reason for sharing this with all our internet followers is to ask for your thoughts, prayers, positive vibes, whatever to be with my friend tomorrow and during her following weeks and months of recovery. She's strong, she can do it, but I know any positive feelings supporting her will help a whole lot. Thanks guys, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment