Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Tempurpedic Tevyn

Sup, folks? So Katie told y'all about IKEA and all that jazz, but she left out a pretty important part of our days here at this prestigious Days Inn. We went to a store called Mor For Less, or something like that. It is a pretty nice furniture store, and we were greeted at the door by a well dressed employee named Tevyn. He showed us some couches and sent us along on our way, to which we stumbled into the bed section. There was a large display of Tempurpedic beds and pillows, so of course I tried them out. And oh nelly, that is some amazing stuff.  I will now begin piece-wise replacing everything I own with a Temp. version of that item. Only one thing could remove me from this divine sampling; and that was Tevyn ghosting right up next to me and asking if I wanted to buy it. On the spot. So now I had to roll out of this swift-in-a-blanket, and start telling Tevyn to back the mess up, before we threw down. And of course then he tells me we could sit down and work out a financing plan if that was more agreeable to me, but I was definitely gonna toss 3grand on that bed to give him the best commission he has ever seen. So I punched his face in. (In my mind) In actuality, we kinda turned and ran away from him. But of course Tevyn was no stranger to ninjas. He knew the store was a giant labyrinth (it took us like 20 minutes to find an exit while explicitly searching) so he took his hidden passage shortcut and was at the door when we wanted to leave. So Katie and I hid behind some plants (no lies) until he was tractor beaming in on some new customers walking in the door and then we dashed right behind his greasy head and took off out the door. It was insanity.

-Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment